Have you done a search on MetEd recently? Our search provides 3 tabs of results:
Module Title Results are linked to our database that describes our modules.
The results are based on a search of a modules title, description, and key words.
- Site-wide Content Results are based on a custom Google search
that crawls through all of our modules and returns every reference to the search term.
- Images and Media Results are also linked to our database of most of the media created for our modules.
The results are based on a search of a media objects file name, description, and labels. There are over 15,000 records in our media database. That's a lot of media! Note that due to copyrights, you must...
We've done a spring cleaning and our site has a fresh new look and feel.
We hope you find the new layout and functionality of the site useful. It's a major change from the previous site. Not to worry though, existing accounts are all still here and our modules still work the way they always have.
Here's a list of just some of the key changes we've made:
- Gave the site a whole new look
- Reduced the amount of content on the front page
- Consolidated our topic areas under the "Education and Training" tab
- Added a 'MyMetEd' page with your quiz results, access to certificates, a personal module queue, and course enrollment management
- Made it easier to share quiz results using a "Share Score" button next to your quiz results
If your science teaching touches on climate, meteorology, hydrology and other related fields, and you work with a Spanish-speaking learners, MetEd en español may be quite a resource for you. Even if you don't, take a look at our Glossary page: there you will find links to terminology resources in English and in Spanish, including COMET's own bilingual glossary. Why would you find this glossary useful if you do not speak Spanish? Because, it contains hundreds of acronyms, researched and spelled out, sometimes with an indication of common incorrect uses.