1. Understand the concepts of pressure advection and system relative flow.
2. Understand dynamic destabilization and associated environmental moistening.
3. Diagnose static stability, upper fronts and CSI in this framework.
4. Examine at frontogenesis and transverse jet streak circulations on vertical cross sections with analyzed potential temperature fields.
5. Examine the components of vertical motion in an isentropic framework.
6. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of isentropic analysis.
7. Examine a wintertime case study utilizing isentropic analysis.