- Languages: Spanish, English
- Publish Date: 2012-05-02
- Last Updated On: 2012-05-02
- Skill Level: 1
- Completion Time: 1.50 - 2.00 h
- Includes Audio: yes
- Required Plugins: Flash
Aviation Weather, Other
- Included in Courses:
Review of Aeronautical Meteorology - Africa
(76 ratings)Read or add reviews
- State how the eight fundamental principles of quality management are demonstrated within a successful QMS.
- Explain the benefits of a QMS for enhancing the delivery of aviation products and services for aviation meteorological services providers and their stakeholders.
- Distinguish key terms, including "quality", "quality management system", and "quality management."
- Identify key resources to aid in QMS implementation.
- Describe twelve steps for the successful implementation of a QMS based on the ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard.
- Identify the components of a quality management system implementation plan.
- Describe the required roles for a successful QMS.
- Describe the potential training requirements for implementing and operating a QMS.
- Describe the importance of having all staff members participate in the implementation of a QMS.
- State the characteristics of effectively documented procedures.
- List strategies for gaining insights into customer satisfaction and identifying their needs.
- Describe the importance of and best practices for internal and external audits.
- Identify key steps for preparing for an internal or external audit.
- Identify key processes for internal and external audits, and ways to ensure their success.
- Describe best practices for using external consultants.