* List two areas that could benefit from hyperspectral observation
* Recall the Earth-viewing instruments to be launched on the GOES-R satellite
* Recall what the GOES-R ABI will offer in terms of continuity of current sounder products.
* Compare the current GOES sounder to current hyperspectral sounders on polar-orbiting satellites and advanced sounders for future geostationary satellites.
* Contrast hyperspectral sounders and Doppler radars as nowcasting tools
* List two benefits that mesoscale models could see from hyperspectral observation
* Understand the urgency for geostationary hyperspectral observation as stated by the interviewees