- Languages: English, Spanish
- Publish Date: 2008-10-09
- Last Updated On: 2019-07-29
- Skill Level: 1
- Completion Time: 1.25 - 1.50 h
- Includes Audio: no
- Required Plugins: none
- Included in Courses:
Pacific Desk Preparation (Level 1): Overview of Tropical Meteorology
(379 ratings)Read or add reviews
- Define mean, mode, frequency of occurrence and time, extreme value, range, standard deviation, and data anomalies.
- Using climate data, calculate each statistical parameter (other than standard deviation).
- Understand which statistical parameters best describe various climate variables.
- Describe the impacts of data quality on climatology products.