- Languages: English, Spanish
- Publish Date: 2006-11-10
- Skill Level: 2
- Completion Time: .75 - 1.00 h
- Includes Audio: yes
- Required Plugins: none
- Included in Courses:
Basic Hydrologic Sciences Distance Learning Course
(177 ratings)Read or add reviews
- Use standard language to describe ice jams.
- Describe basic ice processes including: formation, growth, breakup, and transport.
- Explain why ice jams form.
- Describe current modeling methods and tools used in ice jam prediction.
- Describe current research and development projects underway at the Cold Regions
- Describe other tools and resources available through CRREL.