- Languages: English, French
- Publish Date: 2019-03-22
- Skill Level: 3
- Completion Time: 0 - .25 h
- Includes Audio: yes
- Required Plugins: none
Mesoscale Meteorology, Satellite Meteorology
- Included in Courses:
Frontal Diagnosis Course, Introduction to Meteorology
(67 ratings)Read or add reviews
- Characterize the differences between stacked cold fronts and katabatic cold fronts.
- Identify the main characteristics of stacked/classic cold fronts.
- Identify the main characteristics of katabatic cold fronts.
- Distinguish frontal type by observing satellite imagery.