- Languages: English
- Publish Date: 2019-03-27
- Skill Level: 2
- Completion Time: 1.50 - 2.00 h
- Includes Audio: no
- Required Plugins: none
- Included in Courses:
Instrumental meteorológico y medición de parámetros atmosféricos, Instrumentation and Measurement of Atmospheric Parameters
(29 ratings)Read or add reviews
After completing the lesson, the learner should be able to do the following:
- Explain the working principles of major instruments used to measure the wind.
- Describe the strengths and weaknesses of those instruments, including uncertainty, cost, and representativeness.
- Use measurement characteristics to match scientific requirements.
- Apply the knowledge gained to example exercises.