- Languages: English
- Publish Date: 2004-12-13
- Last Updated On: 2012-02-14
- Skill Level: 1
- Completion Time: .75 - 1.00 h
- Includes Audio: yes
- Required Plugins: Flash
Coastal Weather, Environment and Society, Oceanography/Marine/Tsunami
- Included in Courses:
Wind and Wave Forecasting Distance Learning Course
(334 ratings)Read or add reviews
• Describe the various zones, bathymetry features, and currents of the near shore environment.
• Describe shallow water, near shore process.
• Describe rip current characteristics.
• Describe rip current forcing mechanisms.