After completing the instruction, the learner will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is the Weather Enterprise?
- How have weather services evolved in the recent past?
- How do the different sectors work together?
- What is each sector’s role in the Weather Enterprise?
- How does each sector partner and/or collaborate with other members of the Weather Enterprise?
- How do these partnerships advance the Weather Enterprise?
- Looking forward, how are the different sectors changing?
- How do NWS weather forecasters work with Core Partners and members of the AWCI to provide IDSS and other weather services?