- Languages: English
- Publish Date: 2019-10-30
- Skill Level: 2
- Completion Time: .50 - .75 h
- Includes Audio: no
- Required Plugins: none
Numerical Modeling (NWP), Winter Weather
- Included in Courses:
NWS National Blend of Models (NBM) Training Series
(148 ratings)Read or add reviews
Upon completion of this lesson, the learner should be able to:
- Identify at least two of the changes to the diagnosis of forecast winter weather elements in NBM v3.2
- Identify at least three probabilistic winter weather elements in NBM v3.2.
- Identify at least three deterministic winter weather elements in NBM v3.2.
- Demonstrate the appropriate use of NBM v3.2 probabilistic winter weather elements, through winter weather case examples.