- Languages: English, Spanish
- Publish Date: 2018-12-07
- Skill Level: 2
- Completion Time: 1.50 - 2.00 h
- Includes Audio: no
- Required Plugins: none
- Included in Courses:
Instrumentation and Measurement of Atmospheric Parameters
(57 ratings)Read or add reviews
- Define the different measures used to describe the amount of water vapor in the air.
- Describe the saturation vapor pressure equation and its relation to water vapor and temperature.
- Differentiate among the properties of water (effect on material properties, thermodynamic properties, optical properties ) used to measure water vapor.
- Distinguish among different methods for measuring water vapor, including the uses and limitations of various instruments.
- Describe common issues affecting measurements of water vapor.