- Languages: English
- Publish Date: 2017-12-04
- Skill Level: 3
- Completion Time: 1.50 - 2.00 h
- Includes Audio: no
- Required Plugins: none
- Included in Courses:
Instrumentation and Measurement of Atmospheric Parameters
(49 ratings)Read or add reviews
- Define and explain the static performance characteristics of an instrument.
- Describe the process of static calibration.
- Identify the difference between static and dynamic performance characteristics.
- Describe how the principle of superposition relates to signal analysis.
- Describe the dynamic performance characteristics for a first-order system.
- Distinguish between a first and higher order measurement system and associated energy reservoirs.
- Describe representativity and homogeneity by identifying features within an application that could generate internal boundary layers and affect these characteristics.
- Distinguish between Type A and Type B uncertainty.
- Apply the Law of Propagation of Uncertainty to a system of multiple sensors.