- Languages: English
- Publish Date: 2003-09-23
- Skill Level: 2
- Completion Time: .75 - 1.00 h
- Includes Audio: yes
- Required Plugins: none
- Included in Courses:
Winter Weather Distance Learning Course, Dynamic Meteorology, Synoptic Meteorology
(79 ratings)Read or add reviews
- Examine the structure of a mature midlatitude cyclone from the conveyor belt standpoint.
- Understand how areas where equivalent potential vorticity < 0 are conducive to conditional symmetric instability and snowbands.
- Demonstrate the positive interaction between frontogenesis and zones favorable for CSI.
- Compare these features in two CONUS case studies.