- Languages: English, French
- Publish Date: 2013-09-25
- Last Updated On: 2012-05-29
- Skill Level: 1
- Completion Time: .50 - .75 h
- Includes Audio: no
- Required Plugins: none
Aviation Weather, Mesoscale Meteorology, Numerical Modeling (NWP)
- Included in Courses:
Review of Aeronautical Meteorology - Africa, Tropical Aviation Forecasting
(14 ratings)Read or add reviews
After completing the lesson, you will be able to:
- Explain how the visibility and ceiling values of the aviation parameters are calculated.
- List the advantages and limitations of the visibility and ceiling parameters provided by the WRF-EMS.
- Appropriately use aviation parameters provided in the WRF-EMS to create an aviation forecast (TAF) for fog.