- Languages: English
- Publish Date: 2020-02-10
- Skill Level: 2
- Completion Time: 2.00 - 3.00 h
- Includes Audio: no
- Required Plugins: none
- Included in Courses:
Instrumentation and Measurement of Atmospheric Parameters
(4 ratings)Read or add reviews
- List and be able to explain the standard measurable properties of clouds and airborne particles.
- Describe the main instrument types used for measurements of clouds and airborne particles.
- Describe the advantages and limitations of key instruments used to measure hydrometeors and aerosols.
- Characterize the main cloud and airborne particle instruments in terms of their operation.
- Using cloud and airborne particle measurements, interpret plots of concentration, size distribution, and other properties.