- Languages: English, Spanish
- Publish Date: 2020-09-02
- Skill Level: 2
- Completion Time: 3.00 - 4.00 h
- Includes Audio: no
- Required Plugins: none
Other, QPF/QPE (Precip)
- Included in Courses:
Instrumentation and Measurement of Atmospheric Parameters
(91 ratings)Read or add reviews
- Identify different measurements methods of precipitation amount and intensity.
- Describe the operating principles of common instruments used to measure ground-based precipitation.
- Identify sources of uncertainty in precipitation measurements.
- Match measurement instruments to scientific or operational requirements.
- Recommend optimal siting locations based on representativeness and the given measurement need.